High Performance Mustangs Inc.  

Go Back   High Performance Mustangs Inc. > General Discussion > Videos & Pictures > Official HPM Pics & Vidz

Official HPM Pics & Vidz This Thread is for ONLY HPM?s Events Pics and Video, any HPM Member can post Official HPM vidz and pics in this thread.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 AM
HPMustangs.com
Owner and Founder
Roush V6 Twin Turbo

Thumbs up Video - HPM 6th Annual Atco Rental 10/07/2011

Once again Thank you HPM Members! you all made another great HPM Track Rental a success!!

Here is a collection of all the passes (excluding any pass during lunch time) ..
Later in the week I’ll produce a direct download link for each individual passes, sorry if I miss anyone .. Enjoy!!

BTW this vid is in low HD 720p remember to change the youtube quality setting..

2000 Twin Turbo v6 Roush Vert.
v1 TT 11.1 @ 126 MPH Boost-15psi (05/04/07) on 18" BFG DR's, 93-pump gas, full street trim!!
v2 TT 10.6 @ 133 MPH Boost-16psi (10/17/08) on 18" BFG DR's, 93-pump gas, full street trim!!
v2 TT 11.4 @ 120 MPH Boost-10psi (05/21/10) on 18" MT's DR's, 93-pump gas, full street trim!!
v2 TT looking for 9's with street trim 93-pump gas..
Old 10-09-2011, 01:19 PM
HPM Supporting Member

Great video as always Jay!!! I love your commentary. Yes ... I was treating like a Sunday drive as you said .... My car goes down the track with no drama. I think because my suspension is so stiff, you almost cant see when I shift. The new 5.0's rock back and fourth with every shift. I think that is better for drag racing. Next time I will soften my suspension .. from what I am told that is better than having it stiff.

Oh yes .. at one point .. I was asking directions ... or so it looked. (damn tree) But I really needed directions. I did not even know where the finish line was! I was about to bang 5th ... and then I noticed the wall!!!

Well I gained a ton of respect for this driving in a straight line thing. It is way more complicated than it looks .. and it is a blast!

I need to ask this Jay ... when are you getting your "Real Roush" on track? i never saw it run... but only have heard about it ... like so many legends of the past. Get it to the track bro!!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:08 PM
HPMustangs.com
Owner and Founder
Roush V6 Twin Turbo

you are very welcome .. and you did very!! good for your first time out!! truly very good!!

and I think you trap 110MPH one time .. this means you are good to low 12's with the proper wheel/tire combo you can get them numbers with very little mods.. hell a nice set of DR's and more seat time you'll be in the 12's with some basic suspension work low 12's your ride is making all the power needed for low 12's as is..

As for my ride well as you may or may not know last time out with Lou (TT v6 Vert) they gave him a hard time for not have a roll bar .. for me I may need a cage lol but yeah until I get a roll bar in there is no track that will allow me to run anymore problem is my stang is still my only family stang so I am going to have to get something custom made so the kids can still access the rear seat etc.. with so much things going on it has been put at the bottom of the todo list .. hoping for next season things will be back to norm and I can enjoy this thing on the track again..
Old 10-09-2011, 05:23 PM
HPMustangs.com
Owner and Founder

Great vids J, thanks for all the hard work bro
Old 10-09-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
Great vids J, thanks for all the hard work bro
X2, I know how much work goes into editing videos like this. Thanks for taking the time to do it!!

ps How did you get a 30 minute video on Youtube? I thought the max was around 10 minutes
Old 10-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Respected Senior Member

Awesome Vid J I watched the whole thing, that RX7 seemed pretty sick, loved that saleen vert, Greg did great for his first time, alot of nice foxes, upset i had to miss it
Old 10-09-2011, 06:32 PM

great job on the video, thanks.
NMRA Factory Stock #6060, #10 for 2012
Special Thanks to:
Ed Curtis @ Flowtech Induction, Larry's Auto Machine, Decordre Automotive and Performance
Old 10-09-2011, 08:04 PM
BRUTAL TURTLE

Awesome J thanks buddy
My friend, Thomas Jefferson is an American saint because he wrote the words 'All men are created equal', words he clearly didn't believe since he allowed his own children to live in slavery. He's a rich white snob who's sick of paying taxes to the Brits. So, yeah, he writes some lovely words and aroused the rabble and they went and died for those words while he sat back and drank his wine and fuc%ed his slave girl. This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community? Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuc%in' pay me.
Fore Innovations Dealer
2011 Honda Accord (The Daily)
2013 Jeep Overland (Wifes whip)
Old 10-10-2011, 08:08 AM
HPMustangs.com
Owner and Founder
Roush V6 Twin Turbo

Thumbs up

Thanks guys .. you are all very welcome !! I enjoy doing it when I have the time to do so ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumRisk View Post
ps How did you get a 30 minute video on Youtube? I thought the max was around 10 minutes
Our HPM Account does not have any time limit only storage limit .. we are limited to 2GB per-video upload to Youtube .. this means I can fit up to 2 Hours of standard DVD res in one video, however a special code is needed from Google to remove the youtube time limit ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrjctSSScoupe View Post
Awesome Vid J I watched the whole thing, that RX7 seemed pretty sick, loved that saleen vert, Greg did great for his first time, alot of nice foxes, upset i had to miss it
yes it was a real wild day at the track!! I could not miss it for anything, had a damm great time!! sorry you missed it .. next time..
Old 10-10-2011, 09:00 AM
HPM Supporting Member

Great vid. After watching this rental my girl wants to get a car to run. That's all well and good but we all know where that time and money will come from

US Navy Seabee, NMCB 22/27 OEF 09-10
Old 10-10-2011, 09:11 AM
HPM Supporting Member

Get her a booster seat and she can take a few passes in yours!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 AM
HP Mustangs.com
Owner and Founder

Thanks J

HPMustangs.com Staff
Sound off like you gotta pair

03 Sonic Cobra Vert
98 S/C Saleen Explorer XP8

My Car Domain Page

Old 10-10-2011, 11:21 AM
HPM Supporting Member

Thanks a lot J.

Sorry I disappointed everyone, including myself. I got one of those learn "how to speak chinese in 30 days or less" cd's, we'll see how it works...
Old 10-10-2011, 01:02 PM
HPM Supporting Member

What are you talking about Ant?! I loved watching your car run.

I noticed a lot of guys put to much pressure on themselves. Me ... I was trying not to crash. So I did not and left the track as happy as hell.

It's a sport and a passion. The big difference I see compared to what I do is you have to do everything perfect to have a good run. In road racing if you screw up a shift or corner, there can be as much as a 1/2 hour of driving to make up for it. A lot of the driving is done away from the spectators. The only time you run in front of the crowd is down the straights.

So look back at the day as a great memory with friends. I am sure your Dad looking down on you was beaming with pride!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
Thanks a lot J.

Sorry I disappointed everyone, including myself. I got one of those learn "how to speak chinese in 30 days or less" cd's, we'll see how it works...

We all have had or will have days when we feel like we have disappointed ourselves or someone that we might have invited to come see our cars perform,but thats in any sport ask A-Rod, Ryan Howard, Michael Vick, John Force or any of us. I have days at the track that when I got home I had to put my car in the garage for a week or two before I could even think about looking at it. When you have that one day when everything goes right and you were so proud of your ride and yourself it out ways all the rest. Keep your head up.